When I Fall In Love


When I Fall In Love is book 3 in the Christiansen Family series by Susan May Warren. I absolutely love this series; the family is delightful and I'm always excited to read another piece of their story. This book follows Grace Christiansen. She meets Maxwell Sharpe, pro hockey player, on a trip of a lifetime at a culinary vacation in Hawaii. Grace and Max are drawn together, but as they become closer, Max pulls away due to secrets he's keeping (don't want to give anything away). Will Max and Grace overcome all obstacles and have faith to fall in love?

I loved this book. The Christiansen Family books are the rare type of book that makes you forget you're reading fiction and feel like these characters are real people that you love and care about. The story here is another page turner like the other Christiansen Family stories and I couldn't put it down. The story had me hooked from page one and I couldn't wait to see what would happen next! The addition of the culinary aspect of it made the book even better for me because I absolutely love cooking and food, so that was like the cherry on top (no pun intended). I recommend this book to anyone who loves Christian fiction. Pick up the whole Christiansen Family series and you won't be disappointed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surviving Death

Can I Just Hide In Bed 'Til Jesus Comes Back?