The Auschwitz Escape


I picked up The Auschwitz Escape by Joel C. Rosenberg from my local library. I'd read one of his books previously and really enjoyed it, so was looking forward to reading his newest work. I wasn't disappointed. The story follows Luc and his wife, Claire, as they become unwitting organizers of a network helping Jews hide from the Nazis.

This book is a fast paced thriller and definitely a page turner. I'm always interested in reading stories (fiction and nonfiction) about the Holocaust and this one didn't disappoint. Rosenberg admits he took some liberties with the time frame of certain people and events to fit with the story, but overall his facts are extremely well researched and the story reads like nonfiction. He bases much of it off of actual events. You get the feeling you are living the story. It's extremely realistic. I highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a good thriller with Christian themes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surviving Death

Can I Just Hide In Bed 'Til Jesus Comes Back?

A Letter From Lancaster County