Tattler's Branch


If you're looking for a fun, easy read, Tattler's Branch is it. Set in rural Kentucky in the early 1900's, the story follows Lilly, the town doctor of Skip Rock. Her husband, Tern, is away on a mining job. I don't know how realistic this setup is, but hey, it is fiction, so I went with it.

This is the perfect light summer read. Interesting characters, suspenseful story, mystery, and a bit of intrigue. It's a quick read and you won't want to put it down until you find out what happens. My only complaint is that I didn't realize this is book two of a series, so I would've like to have read book one first. The cover reads "Tattler's Branch: A Novel", so I thought it was a stand alone book. The publisher might want to make it a little more clear that this is actually a series. All in all, this was an enjoyable book, and I'd recommend it to anyone who likes historical Christian fiction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surviving Death

Can I Just Hide In Bed 'Til Jesus Comes Back?