30 Days To A More Beautiful You


30 Days To A More Beautiful You by Kylie Bisutti is marketed as a devotional for girls. I have two daughters so I'm always interested in reading things pertaining to girls for things they might be able to use in the future. This devotional is just okay. It's extremely short (the 99 cent price tag should clue you in to that, I guess!) and the devotions themselves are rather shallow, just barely touching the surface. I was expecting something more deep. It seems like it would be good for very young girls, but then it throws in some references that wouldn't be appropriate for very young girls. So it seems to struggle a bit at what its target audience actually is. It's okay, but not great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surviving Death

Can I Just Hide In Bed 'Til Jesus Comes Back?