Annie's Stories


Annie's Stories by Cindy Thomson is a part of her Ellis Island series. I didn't realize that this book was a part of a series, so I was kind of bummed about that. I don't like reading book series out of order. I'm not sure if all the books in the series are stand alone stories or if they intertwine, but just be aware that this is a series.

Annie's Stories follows the story of Annie Gallagher, an Irish immigrant. She lives in a boarding house with a mysterious guest and an overly-friendly postman. She's brought with her the children's stories her father wrote her, and wants to share them with other children, but in her own way and her own time.

This was a pretty decent book. It wasn't the most amazing book I ever read, but it was a pretty good storyline. The story dragged at some points, but overall had enough intrigue and romance to carry it through to the end. I'd recommend this book to those who love historical Christian fiction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surviving Death

Can I Just Hide In Bed 'Til Jesus Comes Back?