Albertsons Trip 8/19

Did a quick trip to Albertsons tonight!

They are running one of my favorite sales, buy 10 selected items, get $5 off. Of course I always pick items I have coupons for! :)

Today I bought:
-4 jars Ragu pasta sauce @ 49¢ ea.
-2 jars Skippy peanut butter @ 99¢ ea.
-2 Wishbone salad dressings @ 49¢ ea.
-2 bottles Kraft BBQ sauce @ 79¢ ea.

There was a $2 off any one canister of kool-aid coupon stuck to the BBQ sauce so I threw in one of those @ $1.69. :)

Altogether my bill totalled up to $37.69 and with the sales and my coupons I paid just $8.09 for a total savings of $29.60, or 79%!

Coupons I used:
-2 $1/2 Ragu
-1 $1/2 Skippy
-2 50¢/1 Wishbone dressing
-1 $2/1 kool-aid


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Surviving Death

Can I Just Hide In Bed 'Til Jesus Comes Back?