Twice A Bride by Mona Hodgson

Twice A Bride by Mona Hodgson was definitely a lighter read. It's a historical romance novel set in Cripple Creek. It follows Willow Peterson, a young widow, who becomes an artist. I didn't realize that this was Book 4 of a series - I don't like reading series books out of order as a general rule. However, this book was able to stand on its own without being too confusing, although I think it would've been better had I read the first three books. The character development left a bit to be desired, but I think that may be due to this being the last book in a series. Overall, this book was interesting, albeit predictable, and a nice easy read for those who love Christian romance novels. I received a copy of this book from Blogging For Books in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Falling Free

Unreasonable Hope

Reclaiming Hope