My Journey Beyond Being Catholic

My Journey Beyond Being Catholic by Connie Limmex was an inspiring testimonial about Connie's conversion from Catholicism to evangelicalism. I always enjoy reading testimonials such as these since I grew up Catholic as well. In fact, this is almost the author's entire life story, which was interesting to read as well. This would be a good book to share with a Catholic friend - it's not judgmental, and very clear in presenting the Gospel. I also enjoyed the pictures shown throughout the book. My only complaint about this book would be that it jumps around in time quite a bit throughout the story without much explanation or context, so it was rather confusing to read at times. I wasn't sure what point she was at in her life in all the stories throughout the book. A bit more clarification on timeline is needed, as it isn't a "point A to point B" story and goes back and forth in time quite a bit. However, even with this minor complaint, I would definitely recommend this book. I was moved by her testimony and it was a quick, easy read. I was given a copy of this book to review by BookCrash in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Falling Free

Unreasonable Hope

Reclaiming Hope